Learn more about:
* Working Out at Urban Active Fitness
* Finding Your Perfect Fourth of July Dress at Bakery Square
Working Out at Urban Active Fitness
Whether you want to join a Pilates class, play basketball with friends or get in 30 minutes of cardio, Urban Active Fitness at Bakery Square offers just what you’re looking for in terms of working out.
This exercise facility offers:
- Kids play area with kids size basketball court
- Free Weight floor
- Men’s locker room with sauna and lounge
- Women’s Locker Room with Sauna and Women's Only workout area
- Spinning studio
- Group Fitness studio
- Selectorized equipment
- Cardio deck
- Tanning salon (3-4 beds)
- Smoothie bar/pro-shop
- Sprint track
...And did I mention you could also burn calories while watching the latest movies and the big game?
Yes, Urban Active Fitness also features:
- Cardio Cinema that shows movies on a big screen
- Individual flat screen TV options to watch your favorite channels
What are you waiting for?
Urban Active Fitness is located at:
6425 Penn Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Phone: (412) 204-0055
Monday - Friday, 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Finding Your Perfect Fourth of July Dress
If you’re like me, the only thing more rewarding than working out is shopping.
... So, after you’re done burning calories at Urban Active Fitness, why not stroll down to the grand opening of Anthropologie this Friday?
This one-of-a-kind store features:
- Women's apparel
- Bath and beauty
- Home decor
- Found objects
And with all of these options, isn’t it the perfect time for such a store to open, especially with the Fourth just around the corner?
Don’t let red, white and blue be boring; explore going to a cook-out and watching fireworks in a cute get-up like this: