Calling all pet lovers, animal enthusiasts, and families: Join us at Bakery Square for a weekend of pet-friendly fun. BARKery Square this Saturday is an afternoon of fun for you and your pup! AND the Sunday Marketplace from Noon-4:00pm will feature artists, fresh baked goods, and produce from Grow Pgh!
At BARKery Square, guests will enjoy pet-friendly activities, live music from local bands, THE PRESSURE & MACE BALLARD, and Bakery Square’s first YAPPY HOUR – a 21+ happy hour featuring free micro-brews and Clique vodka cocktails.
BARKery Square and Sunday Marketplace are FREE and open to the public events – rain or shine. FREE event parking is available in the Bakery Square garage.
BARKery Square THIS SATURDAY from 1-4pm Activities include:
- Pet Fashion Show featuring models in clothing from Bakery Square’s Anthropologie and Free People posing with their pups.
- Pet Look-a-like Contest: Do you and your pet resemble each other? Get your photo and be automatically entered to win great prizes!
- Yappy Hour! FREE cocktails and craft beers while you jam to great music with your furry friends. Your suggested donations at the door will benefit Animal Friends.
- Face Painter for kids and adults. Get your favorite animal face!
- Adoptable Pets On-site courtesy of Animal Friends.
- The Doggie Dip: Think it’s too hot to bring your pup? Fear not, as BARKery Square will feature kiddie pools for your furry friend to cool off.
- Doggie Biscotti: Enjoy free treats for your pup courtesy of Enrico Biscotti Company.
- Kids Craft Area: Design a take home puppy bandana for your pet and take a Bakery Square water bottle home for you.
- The Pittsburgh Zoo will have an animal character on-site for kids, and their sidwalk chalk muralist will be on-site as well!
Can’t make it on Saturday? Visit the Sunday Marketplace from NOON-4pm at Bakery Square on July 24th featuring over a dozen I Made It! Market artists, fresh baked goods, and produce from local urban gardeners Grow Pittsburgh!
Let us know you’re coming – RSVP on Facebook!
Want to get your company or organization involved? Email email@example.com to learn how.
ABOUT BAKERY SQUARE:
Bakery Square is a new mixed-use development located in the East End neighborhood of Pittsburgh, built out of the existing site of the historic Nabisco Factory. Offering an exciting lifestyle center environment while hosting numerous free events to connect with its neighbors and guests.
Bakery Square is home to Google, UPMC, Anthropologie, Free People, Urban Active Fitness, Jimmy Johns, Coffee Tree Roasters, Learning Express Toys, Springhill Suites Marriott Hotel, Massage Heights, Boxwood, University of Pittsburgh, Veteran Administration, and more!